Who doesn’t love a good pun? As you’re making your way through a jigsaw puzzle, throwing out some fun wordplay can be a silly way to keep the mood light and on theme. A pun typically exploits the different meanings of words, or words that sound alike but have different meanings. Puzzles happen to have plenty of funny puns and jokes associated with them. Why not test your problem-solving skills and get in a good laugh or two?
Sure, some of these may be a little on the nose, but puzzles can sometimes be a difficult and challenging activity, even with multiple hands. You’d be surprised how throwing out a silly puzzle joke or pun can easily lighten the mood and get the whole crew giggling. And sometimes, simply creating a good atmosphere and vibe can be just what you need to get through a hard leg of your puzzle journey.
If you’re looking to puzzle your friends and family, throw out a few of these puzzle puns and jokes about puzzles to lighten up the mood! We’re sure it’ll bring you and your crew some piece.
Best Puzzle Puns
- I tried to finish my puzzle, but part of it must have gotten lost. Excuse me while I try to find my inner piece.
- If I seem to be puzzled today, it’s because I fell asleep on one of our jigsaws last night.
- Puzzles are a great activity when I need to piece my life back together.
- I love puzzles! Aren’t I a piece of work?
- Puzzles would be the only game I play, but I don’t want to box myself in.
- I accidentally swallowed part of my puzzle! I hope I eventually find my inner piece.
- I love completing jigsaw puzzles! It makes me feel so piece-ful.
- Doing puzzles is great, like I’m a part of something bigger.
- I’m so proud of myself — it only took me a few weeks to complete this puzzle. The box said two to four years!
- I couldn’t complete this puzzle on my own… Needless to say, the frustration had me in pieces.
- I’m kind of like a puzzle — fitting all the pieces together can be a challenge!
- Life is like a puzzle: Just when you think you have it all figured out, someone shuffles the pieces around!
- I tried to solve the giraffe puzzle, but it was too tall of an order.
- That puzzle was so frustrating, I decided to give it a piece of my mind.
Best Puzzle Jokes and Riddles
- What do you call a dancing puzzle? A jiggy-saw.
- How does a puzzle cut wood? With a jigsaw.
- Why did the jigsaw puzzle break up with its partner? They just didn’t fit together.
- What’s a puzzle’s favorite horror villain? Jigsaw.
- How did the puzzle get in trouble with the law? It was caught organizing a jigsaw crime.
- Why did the puzzle piece go to the doctor? It was feeling a little jig-sore.
- Why did the jigsaw puzzle go on vacation? It was seeking some piece of mind.
- What do puzzles and snowflakes have in common? No two are alike!
- What did the alien puzzle say when it landed on Earth? We come in pieces.
- Why did the costume party host kick out the guest dressed like a puzzle piece? They didn’t fit in.
- Did you hear about the death of the person who invented the jigsaw puzzle? May they rest in pieces.
- A wife walks into the kitchen to find her husband crying. “What’s wrong, babe?” he asks. Still crying, he replies, “I spent the whole day on this puzzle and I haven’t made any progress! It’s supposed to be a tiger.” The wife looks at the box and tells her husband, “Honey, how about you just put the Frosted Flakes back in the box.”
- How many pieces do you need to solve an anime puzzle? One Piece.
- My friend is upset because they lost one piece of her 15,000-piece puzzle. I don’t know why they’re complaining — I’m missing 14,999 pieces and you don’t hear me whining!
Now that you know some of these fun puzzle puns and puzzle jokes, don’t keep them to yourself! The puns are great for a quick laugh and lightening up the mood, especially in the midst of a challenging puzzle with friends and family. Similarly, you might bring up a puzzle joke or two in the midst of the activity, though these are also perfect for any occasion.
We hope you had a good laugh at some of these puzzle puns and jokes!